SECURE CHANNEL REQUIRED. THIS VIRTUAL DIRECTORY REQUIRES A BROWSER THAT SUPPORTS THE CONFIGURED ENCRYPTION OPTIONS.
If you are getting the above error and the index or default page does not open even though you have uploaded the pages, then you can follow the steps below for resolution.
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager >> Under Websites right click on your domain name and select Properties.
- Go to Directory Security tab and under Secure Communications click Edit.
- In all probability the check box for Require secure channel is selected. If this is the case, uncheck it.
- Click OK to close all dialog boxes.
- Check your website now, it should open.